The all new Jabra elite 85t have dropped in and I cant wait to test these out, i am coming from the Elite Active 75t which are an excellent pair of True Wireless and one of the best pairs last year and in my top 5 True Wireless earbuds.
The newest addition to the Elite series, the Jabra Elite 85t, comes with Jabra Advanced ANC which delivers a level of noise-cancelling that goes one step further than Jabra’s standard ANC offerings. Dual chipset in the earbuds deliver strong ANC capability as well as optimal sound processing. These are some of the smallest earbuds that offer premium ANC to create your private, quite space and delivers HearThrough to let you hear your surroundings – both features fully adjustable and with extra focus on natural sound performance and limited occlusion (blockage/closure), achieved via the semi-open design and multiple ANC microphones.
- Compact design and oval silicon EarGels™ for a secure seal and comfortable fit
- Dedicated ANC chip which is more efficient in removing surrounding noises
- 6-microphone call technology and wind protection for superior calls wherever you are
- 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and the outside of the earbuds
- 12mm speakers for big sound and powerful bass
- Semi-open design with natural hear through
- Adjustable ANC with dual sliders from full ANC to full HearThrough
- IPX4-rated durability and 2-year warranty against dust and water
- Up to 5.5 hours battery on a single charge and up to 25 with the charging case with ANC on, 7 hours battery on a single charge and 31 hours with ANC off
- Qi-certified, for wireless charging, and compatible with all Qi-certified chargers
- Customisable equaliser in the Sound+ App makes your music sound even better
- Voice assistant enabled. Elite 85t works with Alexa, Siri® and Google Assistant™
- ‘MyControls’ to define button settings and Jabra MySound for individualised sound
Any questions hit us up in the usual spots…