IMSCAD adds HP Anyware, the enterprise software that provides secured access to digital workspaces, to their portfolio of Remote Work Solutions for Graphics-Intensive Applications. HP Anyware allows users and teams to be flexible and access their digital workspaces from virtually any device, in any location with a network connection.
IMSCAD is excited to announce a new global collaboration with HP via the HP Anyware* solution, a move that reinforces their place at the forefront of remote work solutions for graphics- intensive applications. The collaboration combines IMSCAD’s world leading expertise for deploying and supporting graphical applications and workflows, to facilitate User and Enterprise Mobility with HP Anyware’s technology, which leverages the PC-over-IP (PColP®) protocol to stream highly interactive desktop displays between almost any host (cloud, data center, edge, workstation) and end-user device (PC, Mac®, laptop or tablet) without any data ever leaving the safety of the customer’s network.
PCoIP transmits AES256-encrypted image pixels to the client device, thus keeping business information safe in the data center. Users can enjoy lossless image quality and near-perfect text clarity from the PCoIP, which almost mirrors the user experience of working at a desktop or workstation under your desk.
IMSCAD CEO Adam Jull states, ‘’We are excited about HP Anyware as it provides customers with a secured, high performance solution running on their existing workstations. One step before VDI and easy to use. Remote working done!’’
About HP Anyware
HP Anyware is the enterprise software that IT needs to keep people and teams productive with secure access to their digital workspaces from any mix of infrastructure (cloud, data center, edge, workstation) and end-user device (PC, Mac, laptop, tablet, thin and zero client), anywhere. Built on the same technology that won both Teradici and HP Engineering Emmys in 2020, HP Anyware future-proofs deployments for ever-evolving infrastructure, network, and hybrid workforce demands. HP Anyware also includes Anyware Manager, a connection management plane for IT Administrators to simplify the management of secure user access to desktops. For more information, visit: www.hp.com/anyware.
IMSCAD are a UK business with a global customer base, working to assist Resellers and their Customers when deploying remote solutions for graphics-intensive applications utilising NVIDIA vGPU, with over 700 successful deployments, IMSDCAD have the experience and knowledge base to ensure better than local workstation performance and ultimate user experience
IMSCAD are the global leader in deploying and supporting remote work solutions for graphics-intensive applications. IMSCAD ‘s team of specialist’s guides customers through an end-to-end solution, including Pre Sales, Scoping, Deployment, Optimisation and Ongoing Support to ensure HP Anyware remote solutions deliver on productivity and business continuity objectives, while also achieving performance at scale.
IMSCAD offer the following:
- ’48 hours demo for free’ – IMSCAD host and support customers that want to test drive the technology. Your data, your users and the Applications you require.
- Specialist Resources – leverage our expertise and years of experience for delivering remote solutions for graphics intensive applications
- Realise the Benefits – help firms realise the benefits of an HP Anyware, Remote Solution, such as, IP security, flexibility, anywhere access and robust home-working solutions to increase your teams productivity.
- User Acceptance – IMSCAD specialises in delivering the performance designers need, understanding their workflows and application usage.
- Comprehensive Support – from pre-sales, project scoping and advice on infrastructure through to deployment, optimization, and ongoing support for HP Anyware solutions.