OneOdio is a brand that makes audio products at a really reasonable price and falls into the entry level price range however the goods are not entry level on price we have tested some of their products here in the past and their latest true wireless the F2 have dropped in and these come in a really cool range of colours.
The presentation is also cool with the charging case which looks like a small camera on the front, there is a USB-C port underneath and then some LED lights to give you a charge status beside the logo, there is no wireless charging or app with these but at this price point it is expected.
The earbuds themselves have a stem and sit nicely in the ears once you apply the right tips which you should always do anyway, there is no ANC present but the passive noise isolation works well. To control the earbuds you have a capacitive area in gold which ties in with the theme of the earbuds and these work really well, One Odio are really good at this from testing previous products and it is great to have earbuds that do not have you tapping more than you need to so you can execute the command you want. You can skip/reverse play/pause tracks and more which you can see in the video review below. One other thing to note is these can be used individually ie either side can be in the charging case.
The sound is good considering the price here nice volume with a nice level of bass, highs lows and mids are fine and overall they are great for the non audiophiles and pack a punch , there was no distortion when maxed out on volume and I cant complain really. Overall they are worth their price make an ideal gift and even a spare pair to have for out jogging or taking a walk in the park.
- Full-frequency Fidelity Sonic Quality: F2 inherits the widely acclaimed sound quality of OneOdio’s products. The 10mm neodymium magnet speaker accurately controls the sound of 20-20kHz. It can meticulously deliver every musical detail. The bass is solid, the treble is clear, and the music and vocals are distinct, giving you a sound experience just like in a studio
- AI Enhanced HD Call: A Built-in industry-leading CVC 8.0 noise reduction chip can intelligently identify your voice and the environmental noises. You can still use F2 to talk clearly in noisy environments such as subways and streets
- 38 Hours of Playback: F2 wireless earbuds can work for more than 7 to 8 hours on a single charge, and a total of 38 hours of playback with a charging box. A single charge can ensure 3 to 5 days of normal use. And it can automatically shut down intelligently to help you save power
- Dustproof and Waterproof: F2 wireless headphones have IPX5 protection, which can resist daily splashes, sweat, rain and dust. Great for fitness, workout, running and travel
- Dainty Retro Design: TWS is like jewelry that you wear on your ear. The appearance is very important. F2 wireless earbuds have a small and dainty retro design to ensure comfort and a convenient touch UI design. The charging box has a battery indicator, which is concise and clear