The Soundpeats T2 earbuds are an affordable pair of earbuds in a now crowded market but bringing ANC into the mix at this price is where we are at now and when it comes to choice the consumer is now spoiled for choice which is not a bad thing and now even cements more what I have been saying for a while now there is no need to spend silly money on Airpods and so on.
These are on the large side but fit well and comfortable but stick out a little so if you are one to like earbuds that remain unseen from the front you might want to look elsewhere. The controls are quite good and not overly sensitive here with most of the features in board though you are missing the previous track which is quite common on earbuds but you can ask your assistant to do that anyway so it is no huge deal for me. You can skip tracks, play and pause take calls and of course access your voice assistant we go through all this in the video review below anyway.
The timing on the controls is rather odd with 1.5 seconds and so on when 1 or two is the norm and can make you take a different task at times until you get the hang of them but overall they well when you get the hang of it and for me with big hands and fingers it was fine after a few hours of use.
There is no app here but they could use one in fairness and to be honest the sound that comes out of them is not bad at all considering the price you pay here which is 35 quid at the time of the post so what do you expect, you will not get the best quality seen in more expensive earbuds but overall a decent audio experience it has to be said and you cant really complain here for the price with ANC on board which is decent enough and you also get hybrid ANC/ Transparency mode.
You will get around 30 hours of use with ANC off and around 22 with ANC on so depending on your use case this is something to take note which still is not bad at this pricepoint. Another good factor to take note is they can be used individually too which is left out of many earbuds including ones you pay a pretty penny for so this is a nice inclusion here.
Overall the sound is good they are loud with a balanced approach with highs lows and mids and a level of bass thrown in for good measure they performed well watching You Tube Netflix and on music with my usual test loop..
See the video below for more..
- [Active Noise Cancelling & Hybrid ANC] – Hybrid noise cancellation relies on microphones to seek out ambient noises and then cancel them out. With 2 noise cancelling mics in each earbud, one of them works for both noise reduction and phone calls, the SoundPEATS T2 wireless earbuds can effectively suppress ambient noise in a large range by up to 30dB.
- [Transparency Mode & Touch Control] – This mode supports picking up and amplifying the surrounding sound through the mics. It lets the outside sound in and allows you to talk to people nearby and be aware of things happening around you without taking off the earbuds. The sensitive touch control ensures your easy switch between ANC and transparency modes.
- [Bluetooth 5.1 & Unbreakable Connection] – Adopt advanced chip to provide stable, fast and reliable connection without distortion. Simply open the charging case and turn on the Bluetooth to build connection. The T2 wireless earbuds support working with either one earbud separately or both earbuds together.
- [30 Hours & LED Indicators] – Ultra long playtime up to 10 hours with single charge (8 hours with ANC mode on), and another 2 recharges provided by the charging case to ensure your daily or weekly use. Equipped with Type-C charging port for your convenience with wide applicability. The LEDs on the charging case tells you clearly the power left.
- [Pleasant Sound & Large Driver] – While focusing on noise reduction performance, the T2 earbuds also value your experience on sound. It adopts 12mm large driver and advanced audio processing technology to provide you incredibly high quality sound and deep bass with rich details while immersing yourself in the quiet private world.