According to the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety, about 40 percent of all crashes involving pedestrians occur at intersections, and more than half of all fatal pedestrian crashes occur at night, between the hours of 6 p.m. and midnight.
Hence, SOUL Electronics, a global leader in consumer audio designed for the active and fitness-oriented lifestyle now presents the new X-SHOCK Transparent Edition: truly wireless, sport earphones designed and built with a runner’s safety in mind. SOUL’s X-SHOCK Transparent Edition earphones boast bright LED lights, keeping them safe from traffic at all hours of the night.
X-SHOCK Transparent Edition Earphone Features:
- Sleek transparent case with bright LED light for night-time jogging
- 3,000 mAH Power bank provides 18 additional charges, up to 60 hours of playtime and features a USB-port to charge smartphones once fully
- Superior connectivity with Bluetooth 4.2 and a gold-plated antenna that minimizes interference
- Sweat and rain-proof with iPX5 rating, allowing for water submersion up to 16 feet and for 30 minutes
- Auto-on and instant pairing when placing earbuds into the ear
- Compatible with Siri and Google Assistant for added convenience on-the-go
- Tight seal to isolate music for a bass boost and block out ambient background noises
The X-SHOCK Transparent Edition are available now through Indiegogo and on www.soulelectronics.com for $149.