Loot Crate is a fan-commerce product box and essentially a subscription based service which has just launched in Europe. Loot Crate is the first of its kind, offering a curated collection of items from the best pop culture franchises delivered to your door every month. Loot ranges from gaming, collectables, apparel, tech gadgets, art, and other epic gear.
A typical crate includes 5-7 items, with fan products ranging from Marvel, Disney, Lucas Entertainment, DC Entertainment, WWE, Sanrio, the Halo franchise, and the Gears of War franchise. Crates vary from more general ‘core’ items to specific genres such as gaming and anime.
Loot Crate Key Facts:
- Has shipped 10 million crates since 2012
- Over 650K subscribers in 35 countries
- Inc Magazine’s fastest growing private company in 2016
- US based and expanding its operations with a new UK HQ servicing customers in UK + EU
- Main demographic is 18-34 males
- 20 percent of customers are international/ outside of the US
- 30 percent of subscribers are female
- Half a million fans watch the Loot Crate Facebook Live videos each month
- Loot Crate has 2.5 million Facebook followers and 594,000 Twitter followers
To find out more, visit https://www.lootcrate.com or @LootCrate on twitter..