Food lovers – There is lots of them and they usually like to share their food photos on Instagram to show the world what they are having for dinner and more,Yes it can be a tad annoying but this app is something food lovers will like where they can share all things food amongst others within the app. This app will basically be a community of food lovers where you can talk food all day long,you can share tips,pictures and search hashtags on food types and even play in contests.
(Not)Recipes for iOS is a new way to find—and share—cooking ideas and inspiration using photos. It’s the only app to tap into the smart, spontaneous cooking really happening in people’s homes—and show how it’s done. (Spoiler alert: Most of the time, they’re not using recipes.)
See how a community of passionate home cooks eats well every day, through real-time snapshots with quick, helpful descriptions—not just of what they cooked for dinner, but how.
SHARE YOUR COOKING
Get encouragement and feedback from a like-minded community—where everyone is there for the food (not the cats or the sunsets), and wants to see what you had for dinner.
• Dive deep into cooking topics you care about via hashtags like #cocktails and #breadbaking
• Scroll through a complete real-time feed, or a featured list curated by Food52’s editors
• Upload your own (Not)Recipes, with as much or as little detail as you like
• See ingredients automatically detected and displayed in mini-grocery lists
• Gussy up your photos with filters inspired by food personalities like Julia Child and Mario Batali—that make even your quickest, most dimly lit shots look great
• Comment and reply—ask cooks questions about a technique or ingredient, or offer words of encouragement or your own ideas for riffing
• Favorite (Not)Recipe ideas to cook from later
• Play along in weekly contests on inspiring themes: what to do with a boatload of zucchini, the dinner you cook when you don’t feel like cooking, not sad desk lunches