Twitter have announced another new feature today called Twitter Moments this comes shortly after they announced you could place larger emojis in DMS – Direct Messages which has no interest to me at all..This reminds me of how Viber works by adding large stickers etc into your conversation but some will like that feature,Twitter is working on many new features as it competes with social media giant Facebook..The update is now rolling out on Android,iOS and Read more about the Moments feature and how the desktop version works. Basically its to attract disengaged users with the latest news and top stories..
When you open moment you will get some balloons floating upwards on your screen which looks rather dandy..
Twitter says on their blog..
How it works
Tapping on the new lightning bolt tab on your phone opens a list of Moments that matter now. As new stories emerge throughout the day, we continue to update this list. Looking for more? You can also swipe through to topics including “Entertainment” and “Sports” to find more stories from the past few days.
Engaging with a Moment
- When you click into a Moment, you’re taken to an introduction with a title and description.
- Start swiping to dive right into the story, with immersive full-bleed images and autoplaying videos, Vines, and GIFs.
- A single tap gives you a fuller view of the Tweet, which you can favorite, Retweet, and more. A double tap lets you instantly favorite the Tweet.
- The progress bar at the bottom indicates how much more each Moment has to offer.
- Swiping up or down dismisses the Moment and takes you back to the guide.
- At the end of a Moment, click the share button to Tweet your thoughts, and send it out to your followers
Read more if this interests you HERE