Ever came across an accident or seen somebody suddenly get unwell and not knowing what to do ? It happens to us all and if not yet it will do at some stage in your life,for some it has happened more than once and not knowing what to do could be the difference between life and death in some cases…
With technology getting better and people having access to smartphones of all ages now, there is ways that we can help out easily and there is no excuse not to have such information at hand at all times.First Aid app from the Irish Red Cross is one example here who have apps on Android and iOS so you should download them right away…
Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
• Fully integrated with 112 (the EU emergency phone number), so you can contact an Ambulance, the Fire Brigade, the Gardai, or the Coast Guard directly from the app.
• Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
• Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to flooding or fire, help you prepare for emergencies.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.