Next up from Ringke is the Fusion clear case for the Pixel 8 Pro if this is not for you perhaps try the Onyx Case instead which is my favourite of the two but that is just my choice. This case is for those who like it clear but still protects your device all round and giving you additional grip. Again we have raised lips around the front of the device meaning it can be placed face down and of course on the rear with the camera bar being fully protected too which is great as it is prone to scratches.
All ports are accessible and you have an option to add neck or lanyard straps if needed which the company also sells, the case is also fine with wireless charging so no need to remove and they also claim it can sustain yellowing for a longer time now which is an issue with clear cases and many now say they have anti-yellowing properties.
Again it has a micro dot pattern and made with TPU which is the best option to go in my option as hardened edged cases tend to transfer knocks rather than absorb, check the video below for a full look.
- See-through back shows off original design of device.
- Robust clear bumper provides better grip for comfortable handling.
- Raised lips protects front display from potential scratches and damage.
- Attach hand or neck straps with the built-in dual QuikCatch lanyard holes. (Strap sold separately)
- Supports wireless charging and screen protector compatible.