The Skullcandy DIME 3 just got announced recently and just when you think the DIME 2 where small you would think could they get any smaller, well they can by the looks of things and it is great to see, while the case itself is smaller the earbuds themselves look fractionally smaller but nonetheless it is a nice discreet pair of earbuds that are still packed with features at an affordable price and runs alongside their recent releases the RAIL and SMOKIN BUDS we just reviewed.
Any questions on the DIME 3 ask us and we will answer and stay tuned for lots of really cool tech reviews on the way and on the run up to Christmas.
- 20 Hours of Battery Life + Rapid Charge: Enjoy up to 8 hours of battery life in the earbuds and an additional 12 hours in the charging case, ensuring extended listening sessions without interruptions.
- IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistance: Fearlessly embark on any adventure without worrying about sweat or water damaging your earbuds.
- Multipoint Pairing: Seamlessly connect to two devices at once, regardless of platform or manufacturer.
- Skullcandy Supreme Sound: Unique audio-tuning process enhances sound depth and detail, providing an exceptional listening experience.
- Stay-Aware Mode: Stay connected to your surroundings without removing an earbud.
- Built-In Tile™ Finding Technology: Easily locate misplaced earbuds using the Tile app.
- Clear Voice Smart Mic: Enjoy crystal-clear calls with reduced background noise.
- Preset EQ Modes: Select your preferred EQ mode for music, bass boost, or podcasts.
- Full Suite of Media Controls on the Buds: Manage calls, change tracks, adjust volume controls, and activate native device assistants (Google, Siri, etc.) without touching your phone.
- Integrated Lanyard Loop: Secure portability that protects the charge case and earbuds from accidental drops.
- Noise-Isolating Fit: Ergonomically redesigned ear gels provide all-day comfort.
- Microphones in Each Bud: Use either earbud individually without sacrificing call functionality.
Price: £34.99 – Buy the Dime 3’s here!