Here on techbuzz we like to cater for all ages and all people, over the last while we have been asked to review other products outside the pale which is not a bad thing and we have now decided to move forward and start reviewing other products catering males and females and giving a hands on approach to it rather than speak with stock images, going forward we will be doing videos in this department but we have a few products to look at to test the waters so to speak and have had several products sit idle for some time due to the huge range of tech we have covered since December with lots more to come..
Next up is something for the ladies or being inclusive those who have long hair and want to give it a bit of a lift, one thing for sure is I am not able to give a demo as my hair is and always has been short but testing this out with my partner and daughter was fun and I now get an insight to the beauty regime my teenager has and my partner and it is fun and it is great to see what is on offer, which brings me to a point on how expensive can a product get and is it worth it and I say this I have reviewed dental products before but now seeing toothbrushes for sale for a THOUSAND EURO… Like really is there a need and does it so the same job as s smart toothbrush costing less than 100 euro being conservative.. One brand I have noticed being Dyson for example which could be compared Apple and their prices and I am going delve more into this over the coming months.
This heats up rather quick and has temperature controls on the handle and you have a stand built in on it to restit when not in use now you would want to be careful not to touch the rollers as they are obviously hot and the ladies both reported back that they enjoyed using the product and you can see the results below for yourself, Now I am no hair expert by any stretch and people have different hair types but having to people test it below you can see the results for yourself and it is such a simple product to use that gets the job done from what I see.
- Hot ceramic deep triple big wave barrels for flawless bouncy beach waves
- Crimp-free design to create flowing boho or beach waves that will not leave any creases in the hair
- Ultra-fast Pro PTC heater for ultimate fast heat-up and heat recovery
- Progloss™ super smooth oils Keratin, Argan and Coconut infused ceramic triple barrels for ultimate smoothness
- Ultimate fast variable heat 210ºC – 120ºC – ready to style in seconds to suit all hair types and looks
- Ceramic and ionic barrels for frizz free, big waves with less static
- Auto shut off after 60 minutes
- 3m salon swivel cable
- Built-in product stand
- Heat resistant glove
- Suitable for use on dry