Jabra recently announced some new products at CES 2023 but prior that they had another new pair they announced aimed at hybrid workers called the Evolve2 buds which are certified for leading virtual meeting platforms, including Microsoft Teams and Zoom so in effect this makes an ideal product for those who work in the hybrid space and more and an interesting product no doubt. Today we take a quick first look and if you have any questions feel free to ask as always and stay tuned for a full hands on review soon.
Certified for leading virtual meeting platforms including Microsoft Teams and Zoom, the earbuds come with 5 hours of talk time and a total of 33 hours of battery including the charging case, avoiding the inconvenience of your earbuds running out of charge mid-meeting.
“The world we live in today has made us crave freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere. At the same time, we also learnt from our Hybrid Ways of Working 2022 research about the role that technology plays in increasing employee inclusion in hybrid work. With all that in mind, we sought to create a product with our new Jabra Evolve2 Buds to empower professionals to look, sound and be professional on the go,” says Holger Reisinger, SVP at Jabra.
Key features of the Evolve2 Buds:
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and leading UC platforms – for enhanced collaboration experience
- MultiSensor Voice technology – ensures professional call performance by using multiple mics and Jabra algorithms to block out noise
- Plug-and-play USB adapter for enhanced connectivity – 20 metre/65 feet range allows users the freedom to move around their work environment
- Advanced Multipoint connection – connect to two devices at one time
- Adjustable Active Noise Cancellation – filters out background noise allowing for increased focus
- HearThrough and single earbud use – allows the user to hear surrounding sounds through the earbuds whilst wearing them
- Increased battery life – with 33 hours of battery, including the case and wireless charging
- Ultra-discreet design – for ultimate comfort and a professional look
Full review soon any questions you know the drill