Only recently Jabra announced their latest product the connect 5t and we now have them here in the hand, the design language here is familiar which is fine and looks fine inside their product portfolio. The great thing here is you get a wireless charging pad with your earbuds which is certainly a first for me to see in the massive collection of earbuds I own and will make life easier, not only that you can charge as normal with USB-C.
The Connect 5t, based on the recently announced Elite 5 earbuds, lets you stay connected to two devices at once, like a laptop and a smartphone, with its Bluetooth Multipoint feature. For Android or Windows users, the Google Fast Pair and Microsoft Swift Pair will connect the earbuds in seconds, allowing effortless switching and manoeuvring. With Spotify Tap playback, all the music the user could ever wish for is accessible on tap.
- 6-mic technology – Clear calls for virtual meetings
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation – Blocks out surrounding noise for better concentration
- Smart connectivity options – Connect to two devices at one time with the Bluetooth Multipoint connection and enjoy Google Fast Pair and/or Microsoft Swift Pair to be connected in seconds. Spotify Tap gives easy on tap access to music
- Up to 7 hours battery, 28 hours with the case – All-day work calls. Wireless charging pad included
- 6mm speakers – Ensures rich, satisfying sounds in and out of office hours
- Hands-free voice assistants – Google Assistant* and Alexa built-in for hands-free assistance on-the-go
- Wireless charging pad included