IDA Ireland today launched two online self-assessment tools for client companies that will help companies assess current activities that enable advanced manufacturing or digitalisation of services, in addition to helping define and prioritise activities needed to build future capacity and capabilities to achieve successful transformation and growth. The tools launched today are:
- Advanced Manufacturing Diagnostic that assesses the organisational maturity of disruptive digital and sustainable technologies of manufacturing organisations.
- Digitalisation Diagnostic for Services that assesses the digitalisation maturity of services organisations.
IDA Ireland is focused on supporting our client companies’ transformation to enhance their overall competitiveness using digital disruptive and sustainable technologies.
These diagnostics are targeted at companies that want to equip their people for change, to increase their organisational resilience and become more sustainable.
These main functions of these online self-assessment diagnostics are as follows:
- Assess current and future technology capability and capacity levels for IDA clients for both manufacturing and services organisations
- Identify existing gaps and highlight strengths
- Define and prioritise digitalisation activities enabling advanced manufacturing and digital enterprise
- Provide recommendations/action plan for future proofing Irish multinational companies.
Commenting on the launch of these tools, Michael Lohan, Divisional Manager Life Sciences and Talent Transformation & Innovation at IDA Ireland said: “One of the key elements of IDA Ireland’s strategy, ‘Driving Recovery and Sustainable Growth’ is to support company transformation and these diagnostic tools will help our clients to establish their current and future technology & talent or skills needs. This will be essential in positioning them for growth as technology adoption and digital transformation accelerates.”