JBL had a really nice launch event in Dublin and we checked out the latest that is on offer form the well known audio brand, There is plenty on new tech coming from the brand this year that covers all pockets and all consumers and they have streamlined their product range too keeping a really nice clean design language across all of their new products.
Having spent some time going through their new products I am excited for other too see what is upcoming this year and audio fans alike will certainly be in for a treat, not only this JBL have got some really cool tech for the gamers market with their Quantum products and these will certainly garner some attention.
For now we have their latest earbuds in for review and you can check out the unboxing below for more and also get to see what is upcoming this year, any questions on the new earbuds please feel free to ask below or on our social and of course stay tuned for the full real hands on review soon and check out their app too which has some tasty new features built in.
JBL LIVE Pro 2 Features:
● JBL’s Signature Sound from 11mm drivers
● Up to 40 hours of playback time (10 hours in the earbud; 30 hours from charging case)
● True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with smart ambient
● 6 microphones with noise and wind isolation technology
● Dual Connect + Sync with Google Fast Pair
● Hands-Free Voice Control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
● All Access Touch Control or use via the dedicated JBL headphone app
● IPX 5 rating (waterproof and sweatproof)
● Speed charge 15 mins = 4 hours
● Qi compatible charging
● Price: €149