Recently Jabra announced their all new Engage 55 headset and it has landed in TBI headquarters for a review, Jabra is a well known brand in Ireland and not only that in many offices here and a preferred piece of kit to have at workers disposal, this latest kit comes with everything that a person needs working from home or in the office and after quickly trying it out it must be the smallest lightest headset I have tested of this kind in some time yet it is packed with features which are listed below.
So like I said in the video you should watch below we always give you a hands on look of the products and we take a close up look at the all new Engage 55 and if you have any questions feel free to comment below or on our social channels and not forgetting our Youtube channel where you get to see all the tech hands on. You can read more on the Jabra Engage 55 here
Key features of the Engage 55:
- Premium open office microphone – Filters out background noise for crystal clear conversations
- Military grade security – Level C DECT security
- Up to 150m/490ft connectivity range – 15x larger than the range of any Class 2 Bluetooth device
- Link 400 DECT USB dongle – with durable ‘puck’ design for easy transportation
- Professional speech clarity – Speakers optimised for speech quality
- Works with all leading Unified Communications and Contact Centre platforms – MS Teams, Zoom, Cisco, Unify, Amazon Chime, Google Meet, Avaya, Unify, Alcatel Lucent
- All-day lightweight wearing comfort – 18-83g, low pressure
- Protect hearing well-being – SafeTone 2.0 protection
- Deter interruptions – Busylight on earcup and boom-arm
- Choice of wearing style – Stereo / Mono / Convertible
The Engage 55 will be available from 1st June at selected retailers from MSRP £199 (Mono/Convertible) and £213 (Stereo).
Find out more about Jabra Engage 55 at www.jabra.co.uk/engage