Smartbulbs are around pretty much years now at this stage with all kinds of everything on offer and the Tapo range is no stranger to this market the Tapo L530B is what we had in for review and it is an ideal piece of tech to change the mood in any room in the house, now it is just a bulb that changes color some might say but there is more smarts to it than you think it is not expensive and also has voice commands built in like Alexa and Hey Google, I am not one to speak to my tech at home that often to be honest but it is there and I know many who do.
The Bulb of course has an app which lets you control the bulb from anywhere, change the colour, turn it on and off and more, you can set up smart actions if you like such as schedules , if your away and a timer you can set the bulb to sunrise and sunset too if you wish which is pretty cool and some more..
- Multicolor – Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or activities by customizing brightness, light temperature, and colors–with 16,000,000 hues to choose from.
- 60-watt equivalent – LED bulb produces up to 806 lumens white brightness and has a dimming range from 1% to 100%.
- Preset for Convenience – Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
- Schedule & Timer – Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set.
- Sunrise and Sunset Modes – Automatically activate your light according to your time zone.
- No Hub Required – Connect the L530B light to your home wifi, then you are all set.
- Voice Control – Manage the lights with your voice commands as Tapo works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Take your phone out for the pocket and open the Tapo app to control your light remotely.
- Away Mode – Automatically simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
- Restore Last Light State – the bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state.