In this review, we will consider the best real estate CRMs popular in 2021 – their advantages and disadvantages, functionality, tariffs, as well as the requirements that such platforms must meet.
What should CRM be able to do when it comes to a real estate agency?
A good real estate accounting system should be functional, taking into account the specifics of the niche. If we are talking about the best crm for realtors, then for a real estate agency the requirements for such a platform are as follows:
- Collect, store and display information on objects filtered by category – residential or commercial real estate, luxury, new buildings, secondary market, land, sale or lease, etc.
- The time for processing data and issuing the result should be minimal, so that the agency employee can quickly select suitable options for the client who has applied.
- Integrate with online ad placement services. Work on the principle of a “single window”, uploading new data to the maximum number of suitable sites.
- Collect information on the client as fully and accurately as possible. The data should be available in a few clicks so that the manager can clarify everything necessary during a call or a client’s visit.
- Separation of access rights according to responsibilities in the company – owners, realtors, managers, appraisers and experts. When sharing a system, the functionality of use should be different.
- The most understandable and transparent accounting of transactions – from the first request of the client.
- A CRM system for a real estate agency needs to maintain integration with third-party services that can be useful: Yandex or Google maps, photo hosting, corporate website, services for SMS mailing, instant messengers, call center.
- Support the ability to quickly adjust data – for example, change the price or mark an item as withdrawn from sale. Blocking an object, if a deposit was made for it during the sale or lease.
- Speed of work – updating data in real time, processing applications when filling out an application on the official website, quick activation of the IP-telephony system.
Convenient and simple interface, understandable for a novice user, and a knowledge base for those who have not yet figured out how the service works. Nothing superfluous – a minimum of functions, which are enough for normal operation. There is no need to activate and configure additional modules – everything works out of the box. If necessary, the functionality can be modified to suit the needs of users. Complete statistics for different advertising sources, which will help to avoid unnecessary costs with their low efficiency.
The JokerCRM is one the crm platforms that was developed in cooperation with real estate specialists. You can buy the software package right away or rent it from the developers.
Simple functional interface with agency website integration. “Magic button” for adding a new object to the database in a few clicks. Separate modules for employees, clients, mortgage calculator, reviews, comparison and selection of objects according to specified criteria, a parser for the real estate market, IP telephony, etc. There is integration with popular mobile messengers – Telegram, WhatsApp and Viber, as well as with mail.
JoyWork is a federal system adapted for construction companies and realtors.
A good solution for a large agency or developer, with a simple modern interface. Convenient search for objects on the map. Very responsive technical support responding within minutes, including overnight. Flexible editor of the sales funnel, which allows you to work out any number of stages to the smallest detail, with checklists for their implementation. Uploading ads to 200 thematic sites.