Skullcandy, the US #1 selling brand in Stereo Headphones and True Wireless Earbuds under $100, announced today its all-new, voice-driven platform, Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology. Providing users with the ability to go completely hands-free, Skull-iQ debuts on Push Active True Wireless Earbuds (£69.99 MSRP) which get smarter over time with over-the-air updates via the Skullcandy App. Available from November at Skullcandy.co.uk and select retailers nationwide.
Intuitive voice commands are the standout feature of Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology. Users can simply say, “Hey Skullcandy” to initiate seamless voice control. They can then give commands to play or pause content, accept or reject calls, turn on Stay-Aware Mode for enhanced safety and even launch Spotify. Through a partnership with the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service, Skullcandy is the first to provide voice-activated Spotify Tap™ access. A simple, “Hey Skullcandy, Spotify” voice command enables the most frictionless way to access music and podcasts, or users can press a button on their earbuds to activate. Skull-iQ also makes it easy to issue audio commands directly to a device’s personal voice assistant without any additional setup. These game-changing convenience features are ideal for anyone seeking added flexibility, but especially important for active lifestyle users engaged in activities like snowboarding, mountain biking, skateboarding and more.
“At Skullcandy, we live and breathe adventure in the same ways our consumers do and it’s our shared passions that push us to innovate,” said Jeff Hutchings, Skullcandy Chief Product Officer. “Skull-iQ grants our fans the freedom of hands-free voice control over their music, communications and more, allowing them to stay in the action without missing a beat. We’re thrilled to bring these advancements to the masses with the value-packed Push Active True Wireless Earbuds, offering affordable access to an ever-growing list of advanced features thanks to over-the-air updates.”
Skullcandy’s latest collection of true wireless earbuds is led by the new Push Active True Wireless Earbuds. Serving as the ideal entry point to Skull-iQ hands-free voice control technology, Push Active is for those seeking an adventure-ready, durable fit designed specifically for high-intensity activities. Push Active True Wireless Sport Earbuds are the ultimate audio partner, offering flexible over-ear hooks and water/sweat resistance.
Additional details surrounding Push Active True Wireless Earbuds include:
Push Active True Wireless Earbuds – £69.99 MSRP.
- Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology – Issue simple, hands-free voice commands to take calls, change tracks, adjust volume, turn on Stay-Aware Mode, activate device assistant, launch Spotify Tap, and more. • Over-the-Air Updates – Update earbuds via the Skullcandy App to add new features for enhanced functionality and added value.
- Premium Audio Quality – Experience supreme sound thanks to expertly-tuned acoustic drivers, dual noise-reducing microphones for natural and clear call quality and a noise-isolating fit.
- Up to 44 Hours of Battery Life – Listen longer with 10 hours of battery life in the earbuds and 34 hours in the charging case.
- USB-C Rapid Charging Case – For 10 minutes spent in the case, receive 2 hours of battery life. • True Wireless via Bluetooth® 5.2.
- Auto On/Connect – Enjoy automatic turn on and pairing with the last device used.
- IP55 Sweat and Water Resistance – Go on any adventure without missing a beat.
- Built-in Tile™ Finding Technology – If an earbud is misplaced, simply ‘ring’ it from the Tile app.
For more information on Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology as well as Push Active True Wireless Earbuds, visit http://www.skullcandy.co.uk