Indie developer DIRIGO Games is thrilled to announce KINGDOM of the DEAD, an action packed new horror themed First Person Shooter coming to PC via Steam in early 2022.
KINGDOM of the DEAD blends old school FPS action with unique black and white pen and ink style visuals to create a terrifying gameplay world where players wage war in a deadly battle against Death’s ever growing army.
East Coast America, 19th Century.
Agent Chamberlain, a professor turned Army General, now works for a secret government program known as GATEKEEPER. Their primary purpose is to defeat the newly empowered Death and his ever-growing army of the dead.
After the war, Death’s army swelled with new recruits from both sides. His newfound power allowed him to begin an offensive against a weakened overworld. Even now, he stages a covert invasion as he masses his monsters in the shadows of the city. As they prepare to rise up from hell and break through from the deepest wells, pits and crypts, only you, Agent Chamberlain, can find their exits and stop the spawn from entering your world.
Features of KINGDOM of the DEAD:
- Unique black & white, hand drawn visuals.
- Classic FPS gameplay with different objectives at each difficulty level.
- Hunt the undead hordes across remote locations along the US East Coast.
- Equip 8 weapons and go toe to toe with over 22 undead enemies and face old school bosses.
- Switch up your gameplay experience with a customizable colour palette and cheat code access.
- Test your mettle and face off against a never-ending onslaught in the endless gameplay mode.
KINGDOM of the DEAD will be released for PC in early 2022 and fans can wishlist the game now on the official Steam page. For more information join the conversation on social media on Twitter and Reddit.