myVolts Ltd. today announced the launch of a new product: ReVolt. Anything that is usually powered by batteries can now be powered by USB. Just swap out the device’s batteries with the correct ReVolt adaptor and you’re good to go. Deceptively easy to use – but much harder and many hours of R&D to get just right.
“Everyone hates buying, using, and disposing of batteries.” says Luke Brennan, MD at myVolts Ltd.
“Despite drives to recycle, 100,000,000 kilos of batteries end up in landfill each year in the EU alone. So we spent 2020 and 2021 developing ReVolt – the solution to this global problem. We think we’ve made something great, and we can’t wait to share it with the world.”
Features and benefits of ReVolt include:
- Adaptable: Use in 1000s of devices: toys, radios, small synths, handheld games consoles etc. ● Flexible: Use with any USB port.
- Mobile: Power your device with a USB power bank for total power freedom.
- Global: ReVolt can be safely used anywhere in the world.
- Multi-use: Take it out of one device, use it in another.
- Non-destructive: Remove it and your device can take standard batteries again, any time. ● Economical: Buy once.
- Durable: Use 1000s of times.
- Environmentally friendly: No consumables to dispose of.
- Modular: Get add-ons from the system to power different devices.
- No cut-outs: Always know your device will have power.
- No leaks: Safely store devices with ReVolt installed.
ReVolt will go live on Kickstarter 27 May 2021, at 2pm GMT, price starting at 39.99 EUR. The first run of the product is already manufactured and ready to ship worldwide July 2021, so backers can buy with full confidence.
Check out their kicksarter – https://bit.ly/3oPiODh
myVolts Ltd has been solving the power problems of consumers and professionals for well over a decade, has two previously successfully funded and shipped Kickstarter campaigns, and served tens of thousands of happy customers on Amazon, eBay and their own webshop.