Plantronics, Inc. (“Poly” – formerly Plantronics and Polycom) a global communications company that powers meaningful human connection and collaboration, today announces its global sneak peek at the Poly products working together to deliver a seamless Microsoft Teams Rooms experience.
Poly is embarking on a Poly & Microsoft Collaboration Virtual Roadshow 2020 — a virtual webinar series across Europe, North America, Latin America, Australia, and Asia, where customers will get the chance to learn about the latest, easy to set-up solutions that are powered by Poly MeetingAI. Poly augments the Teams Rooms experience and delivers the same familiar native Microsoft experience underpinned by clever AI.
Taking place throughout June and July, the Poly & Microsoft Collaboration Virtual Roadshow 2020 will feature one of the richest and most complete range of audio and video solutions to drive optimal employee collaboration experiences using Teams.
“Poly is showcasing how businesses can optimise their use of Microsoft Teams. With an end-to-end portfolio of desk phones, headsets, videoconferencing solutions and managed services, Poly brings together one of the world’s strongest product portfolio aimed at enhancing your Teams collaboration,” said Christophe Herrerias, Senior Manager – Alliances Go To Market, Poly.
Poly’s portfolio of solutions brings flexibility to every Teams experience, supporting productive collaboration for everyone:
Create flexible and collaborative meeting spaces:
- Poly G10-T, Poly G40-T and Poly G80-T, which will be available later this year, offer audio and video tools that deliver high-quality meeting experiences for users on Microsoft Teams, and give IT managers the ability to easily scale for meeting rooms of all sizes. Poly Room Solution for Teams Rooms will begin shipping upon Microsoft Teams certification in the coming months to select regions.
- Poly Studio X collaboration bars are purpose-built, integrated solutions that will offer a native Microsoft Teams meeting and calling experience.
- Poly Studio, a plug-and play USB video bar, offers clear, high-fidelity stereo audio and dynamic video experiences with group framing and speaker tracking technology.
- Poly Trio C60 conference phones are centre of all types of meeting rooms, and the conference phones deliver quality audio and innovative features such as Poly NoiseBlockAI that reduces distracting background noise.
- Poly Calisto 7200 has exceptional conferencing performance for huddle rooms.
Optimise the meeting experience for every participant:
- Poly CCX series Teams edition desktop phone combines a native Teams solution and premium voice and audio quality so teams can be their most productive in no time.
- Poly Voyager 4200 and Poly Voyager 5200 office series can connect to a desk phone, smartphone or computer and have a dedicated Teams button to instantly invoke the Teams app. Audio and visual alerts mean you’ll never miss anything and scheduling a meeting, starting a call or checking your calendar becomes quick and easy.
“Microsoft Teams is a hub for teamwork for millions of workers around the world who use the platform every day to share ideas, create content and collaborate on projects. We are pleased that our partnership with Poly is delivering a wide variety of easy-to-use Teams devices and solutions that offer best-in-class audio and video experiences, helping people get work done,” said Kurt Petersen, General Manager Device and Partner Sales, Microsoft.
Poly solutions offer speed and responsiveness for a native Teams experience and a dedicated Teams button. Features also include Poly HD Voice and Poly MeetingAI.
Contact Poly to attend a virtual session and be one of the first to learn about the portfolio of desk phones, headsets, speakerphones, video bars and Teams Room Solutions.