Recently Edifier launched a new range of colours to their TWS1 range which is great to see as it is something I felt they needed to do and they come in a pastel type colour of Navy, Minty Green and there is some improvements in the technology used here too, For the price these come in at you simply cant go wrong end of story and an easy to recommend purchase from me and the same Edifier sound signature remains here too.
Controls are all as before so nothing has changed there,the looks the same too the only other difference is in the audio and colours available, The sound is great as expected and loud with a good deep bass thrown in for good measure and from my testing on the usual platforms I was again impressed with how these deliver and better than before with no lag latency and no break up on connection around my house which does be an issue sometime here in the house due to materials used. These are also made from LG scratch proof material so you need not worry about colour fade here either so they will last and the white pair I have are still white and have not gone off colour either. Battery life is good and on par with the specs given which is something often over exaggerated and pairing is simple with no issues repairing the product and you get the extra IPX5 rating thrown in here.
Check out the video below for more and if you are looking for a very good pair of true wireless these are what you need to look at.
- TrueWireless ™ Stereo Plus for easier pairing and better connectivity
- Up to 32 hours of playback with Charging Case
- IPX5 splash and sweatproof
- Bluetooth v5.0 aptX for a strong connection with lower latency
- Up to 10m (30ft) connection distance (with walls)
- Low-profile, ergonomic in-ear design with touch controls
- cVc noise reduction for crystal clear calling