We will be covering a range of motoring and home tech from Aukey in the coming weeks and today we take a look at their DRO1 budget dashcam which is affordable and simple to use with an easy set up which we go through in the video below. You get all the cables and fixtures provided in the box so no need to go shopping elsewhere bar a memory card which I think all manufacturers should included which I always say on any dashcam product.
Today we unbox and go through the setup menu and show you what is involved and what you get for your money and in a few weeks time we will have a full review alongside some other products for the motorist Aukey have sent us over giving us good value to kit out your vehicle which will not break the bank, Also check out their other products and reviews on our site which include headphones and true wireless earbuds and stay tuned for more.
- 【Clear Video Capture】: The DR01 backs you up in any road incident. Sony Exmor Sensor captures super-sharp 1080p video (and optional in-car audio) with 170° field of view and also performs well for nighttime driving
- 【Emergency Recording & Loop Recording】: Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage.
- 【Extreme Temperature Operation】: Powered by the included dual-port USB car charger and internal supercapacitor. The supercapacitor has greater heat & cold endurance and longer lifetime than standard battery technology
- 【Easy Mounting】: Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included suction cup or double-sided 3M pad
- 【Package Contents】: AUKEY DR01 Dashboard Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Power Cable (4m/4.37yd), Sticker Mount, Three 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Warranty Card