With a wide option of sat nav equipment out there today we are not stuck for choice when it comes to getting around, Be it using our mobile phones which is popular or built in kits in our cars there is still a market for standalone products and again a huge variety to pick from. Tom Tom would be more familiar in the UK market more so than here and from having tested and worked on several mapping instances I look forward to seeing how this kit works out..
I have been a huge mapping fan for years and have been involved in several mapping projects over the years and a rather large one last year and will continue to keep at it as I have a keen interest in maps and the tech behind it and what is to come down the road. Today we check out the Tom Tom Go Premium and take a quick first look and tour and will have a full review soon.. As usual any questions feel free to hit us up.
- Wi-Fi® Updates for both World maps and software
- Lifetime* Traffic and Speed Cameras via built-in SIM
- Last Mile Navigation and Find My Car
- IFTTT Integration – syncing agendas, connecting to smart home devices, interacting with virtual assistants and sending notifications
- Trip Planning with TomTom MyDrive and Road Trips
- Share ETA, Location and Notifications