Sydney based consumer electronics brand, Chargeasap, known for its incredibly successful crowdfunding campaigns including Infinity UNO and X-Connect cables, is pleased to announce its latest innovation, Flash, a 20,000mAh powerbank, is now on Indiegogo. The world’s most powerful, most versatile and fastest charging powerbank, the pledges start at $139/£107 for early bird or $149/£115 thereafter (Full RRP $299/£230). The 60 day campaign will run until 27th March with shipping expected to start April 2020.
The Flash powerbank is able to charge up to 4 devices simultaneously with a total of 150W output charging. With super-fast charging, it supports Apple Fast Charge with a full charge in just 1hr 10 min (20,000mAh) or 80% (16,000mAh) in only 35 minutes making it 10 x faster than traditional powerbanks.
It has enough power to charge an iPhone 11 four times in just 35 minutes! Key to the appeal of the Flash, it can support and charge a variety of everyday gadget essentials making it extremely versatile. It is able to charge devices including 100W Power Delivery 3.0 devices (such as MacBook Pro 16”) as well as smartphones and even an Apple Watch (2.5W); it is truly the only powerbank needed. Supporting Apple Fast Charge, Huawei Supercharge, Oppo Flash Charge, Vivo Flash Charge, 10W Wireless Fast Charge and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, it is compatible with most brands and devices unique fast charge technologies.
Chargeasap is able to achieve the world’s fastest charging powerbank through incorporating Tesla™’s revolutionary graphene composite battery technology. Using four 21700 Tesla™ Lithium Polymer Graphene Composite Battery Cells manufactured by Panasonic, they have 20% higher energy density than its predecessor. Not only fast and powerful, the Graphene technology also makes it the world’s safest powerbank by allowing it to fast charge at low temperatures compared to standard batteries. Flash will never go above 50°C (122°F) unlike competitor powerbanks which can reach 75°C (167°F) ensuring it is safer and also longer lasting. With a battery life cycle up to four times longer than standard batteries, users can rest assured that they are getting a high quality and durable device. Even after five years of daily use, the Flash’s battery will still perform well and Chargeasap is so confident in Flash it offers a 2 year warranty, making it a totally risk-free purchase, double the industry standard of 1 year.
Flash has not only 1 x 100W USB-C Power Delivery Port but also 2 specially designed USB-A ports to support all major brands’ fast charge technology including Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Oppo and Vivo. This means that it can power a large laptop, midsized laptop or the iPad Pro. The fourth wireless output, features two coils (10W Fast Charge and 2.5W). The addition of this wireless pad and the 2.5W allows it to charge an Apple Watch making it an ideal accessory for any Apple Watch user to avoid having to take multiple chargers and enable the use of just a single one to power all devices.
To add additional convenience, pass through charging is also featured on both of the USB-A ports on the Flash and 10W wireless pad to allow for charging of up to 3 devices whilst also charging Flash itself. Not only will it charge smartphones and laptops, it is also compatible with all USB devices including GoPro’s, headphones, Nintendo Switches, speakers and more, so, no matter the device, users can feel confident that it will never run out of charge on adventures, when out and about or even at home.
Thanks to the 20,000mAh battery capacity, there are also no concerns when travelling. With some airlines, such as Air Asia, now specifying that the maximum international airline safe capacity is 20,000mAh (reduced from 27,000mAh), Flash can be taken on any travels without any worries that it may be confiscated at customs. Flash offers true peace of mind with its multi charging and fast charging capabilities and weighing only 470g it is the essential travelling partner.
Manufactured with aircraft grade aluminium with anodised finished and available in Black or Space Grey, it is available on Indiegogo from 28th January. With prices beginning at $139/£107, it is the ideal powerbank for gadget lovers. After the Indiegogo campaign concludes, the RRP will be $299/£230.
- Capacity: 20,000mAh / 74Whr
- Max 100W USB-C Power Delivery Input/Output
- Max 40W USB-A Huawei Super Charge 22.5W, Oppo, Oneplus VOOC Flash Charge SVOOC Super Flash charging 40W, Vivo VOOC 22.5W
- Max 18W USB-A Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A
- USB-A 1 Output: Max (5V,4.5A / 9V,2A / 12V,1.5A / 10V,4A)
- USB-A 2 Output: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 18W Max (5V4.5A/9V2A/12V1.5A/10V4A)
- (A1 + A2 = 40W combined)
- Wireless Output 2 coils: 10W Fast Charge+ 2.5w Apple Watch
- Maximum Power Output: 150W
- Maximum Power Input: 100W
- Batteries: 4 x 21700 Tesla™ Lithium Polymer Graphene Composite Battery Cells manufactured by Panasonic
- Battery Life Cycles: 2,000, 4 times more than li-po batteries
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- Time to 80% (16,000mAh) from empty: 35 min
- Time to full charge from empty: 1 hr 10 min
- DC/DC Input Efficiency: 76% – 82%
- Output Efficiency: 70% ± 5%
- Device Operating Temperature: -10°C (14°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Safety Protection: Over current/voltage/temperature, short circuit protection
- Enclosure: Aircraft-grade Aluminium and PVC
- Dimensions: 145mm x 82mm x 27.5mm (5.7″ x 3.22″ x 1.08″)
- Weight: 470g (1lb)