GDPR is a word we here so much of these days and loosely thrown about for both good and bad but is anyone paying attention be it at any level? Most likely some but not all and according to the news there is lots going on but little action for now but dont let that fool you or get somewhat relaxed when it comes to securing your data and there is ready made products there at hand, Secure Drive is one such company who have jumped in leaps and bounds since they launched and we have tested there Bluetooth Drive recently and today is a smaller tool in the form of a USB key.
This comes in two forms, One with just the keypad and a BT version and several storage formats so there is something for everyone here and at several fair pricepoints,regardless of what one you pick you are safe,your data is safe therefore clients or personal information is safe, both again an cross platform compatible so this means no software or app required which is great.
There is not a whole lot you can say for a simple product like a USB key but there is much to say regarding how secure the product is and if it is worth the spend, Some perhaps see such as too expensive but look at it this way if your data gets out on your own merit or if you happen to leak data belong to your company you are in serious trouble.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated: Certificate #3522
- Award Winning: Red Dot 2019 Award Winner
- IP57 Certified: Dust and Waterproof (up to 1m)
- OS/Host Independent. Works with any device with a USB port
- Hardware Encryption – AES256-bit XTS
- Interior Parts Covered in Epoxy – No intact media removal for hackers
- User Authentication via on-board Alphanumeric Keypad (7-15 Digit PIN)
- Admin/User Mode, Read-Only Mode, Auto-Lock
- Preloaded with DriveSecurity® ESET Antivirus (1 Year License Included)
- Built in battery for convenient Pre-plug PIN entry
- 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB options
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Need a new job in IT or tech? Click the image below.
Still not bothered?? Well you should because down the road when GDPR fines start getting issued out you will and you need to be safe and secure, given its size it has the tools YOU need to protect you and your company or your own personal material,it is simple to set up and use and fast data transfer there is no excuse so check out this company’s products today.