Smart bulbs are a common sight these days not only at home but in some office environments and cafes around the city but today we check one out for the home which brings a warm feeling to your environment be it your bedroom or sitting room it really makes it feel warm and cosy which is what this particular bulb sets out to do.
Setup is the easiest thing ever which for me is important, I am familiar with the KASA app itself as it covers everything they do so there is no messing around using standalone apps for each product which is very annoying it is not the case here and all products are integrated onto one fine tuned app I have several cameras on the same app and all works very simply which is a win but this only applies if you are fully embedded into their eco-system which I almost am and for me it works and it is better to have a good eco-system of products on one single app that run several different products on several apps but it is what I do here but I do like how tp-link and KASA have approached this with an all in one app with NO HUB required. Good job lads.
- Compatibility – Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for Voice Control
- No Hub Required – Works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub
- Dimmable Warm Amber Light – With dimming range from 1% to 100%, set the right brightness for any mood or activity
- Remote Access – Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app
- Scenes and Schedules – Set schedules to switch on and off automatically when you’re home or away. Combine your lights with other Kasa Smart devices in a Scene and control them with a single button.