Nokia today launched a new range of handsets to suit all pockets and from October Three of the 5 handsets will be available in Ireland in various stores across the country, You can read more on that over HERE
These new earbuds are an upgrade to their previous model and I will look forward to checking these out in the coming weeks as I am on a true wireless buzz at the moment and we have some reviews on the way this week and more to come soon.
They claim up to 150 hours battery life which is impressive by true wireless standards and are IPX7 rated which means waterproof for up to 1M, They also have USB-C charging with a charge case which again is welcome and future-proofing themselves and they sport Bluetooth 5.0 which means a better connection,they will come in two colours Charcoal Black and Light Grey..
The specs on the new earbuds are as follows..
• Battery time: Earbuds: Up to 5 hours
• Including charging case: Up to 150 hours (up to x30 additional
charges of earbuds)
• Durability: IPX7 – Waterproof at 1m for up to 30 minutes
• Drivers: Graphene, 6mm
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
• I/O: USB Type-C charging | Touch controls
• Form Factor: True Wireless
• Battery Capacity: Earbuds: 50mAh per earbud
• Charging case: 3000mAh
• Dimensions: Earbuds: 25mm(L) x 23mm(W) x 23.8mm(D)
• Charging case: 79mm(L) x 48.5mm(W) x 31mm(D)
• Colour: Charcoal Black | Light Grey
Watch out for more on these soon and updates.