We have tested out several products of the range on offer from Arlo and today we have their latest models in their home security lineup .We currently still use last years model which is a great addition to any home combined with their doorbell and chime. There is some differences to note between this model and last years including the base station which you can see in the video below.
Again a simple installation process is all that is required and no fussing with wires and so on and then you use their app to set up the camera to your needs as there is lots on offer this time around we will go through this in the full review soon.
- Wire-free and weather-resistant design, works with Alexa and includes 1-year of Arlo smart premier service with rolling 30 day cloud recordings (up to 10 cameras)
- 4K and HDR zoom in to see sharp details with Arlo ultra’s 4K and HDR advanced image quality technology
- Enhanced night vision: See what’s lurking with colour night vision allowing you to see video in colour rather than traditional black and white
- Integrated spotlight: Light up the night and ward off unwelcome guests using Arlo ultra’s integrated spotlight
- 180 Degree diagonal field of view: See more with a wider angle lens that has auto image correction reducing the fish eye effect
- Noise canceling technology: Listen and speak to visitors with crystal clear, full 2-way audio that reduces wind and noise
- Auto zoom and tracking: Auto-focus on moving objects with clarity and detail; works with apple watch, google home hub, amazon alexa