Nope it aint a dashcam this time around it is a sat nav with plenty of features to keep you occupied on your travels to boot and it even has eircode. This comes in a tablet form obviously and is in line with built in systems with cars today to make for easy viewing. There is a few configurations available giving you options such as built in dash-cam which is cool and you can see the line-up here.
We will be taking this on a test drive so if you have any questions in the interim feel free to ask here or on our social media. Check the unboxing and UI walk though below in two separate videos.
- Premium GPS sat-nav with a 6.95” edge-to-edge, high-resolution display
- Alexa built-in; ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music and more
- Use Alexa to create to-do lists, check your calendar, news, weather and traffic, control smart home devices and play interactive games
- Ask Garmin voice control for directions, points of interest (POIs) along the route and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for easy map updates of Europe and software updates
- Server-based route calculation for instant route calculation while connected with the Drive app
- Use your smartphone’s Bluetooth or an AUX cable (sold separately) to stream Alexa responses, including music, through your vehicle’s speakers
Set up and UI walk through.