Start-up launches the UK’s First Pedestal Smart Fan – Available online and on Amazon – RRP £109
London based start-up GeoSmartPro, a specialist in building smart home products that fit seamlessly into our homes, has launched its first product, the AirGo smart fan, just in time for the UK’s summer.
Now if like me many of us have a reliable old Lloytron fan or something similar and I have mine years so long in fact it turning yellow, but it can be a lifesaver but it needs replacing and what a better time to replace it with a smart fan and once again you can just sit back relax and control from your mobile phone which really tops this off for me.
Available online now and on Amazon, the AirGo smart fan allows users to control their fans from anywhere via the free GeoSmartPro app.
The AirGo smart fan, the first of its kind, is packed full of features designed to help users cope with hot conditions. Users can set the fan to a schedule, certain temperatures and speeds at the touch of a button.
- App Automation–allows users to automate the fan’s actions and triggers. For example, if the area you live in gets too hot the fan will automatically kick in. The fan uses WiFi to source and follow temperatures.
- Schedule– allows users to set the fan to turn on and off at set times. So, if you want your bedroom cool before bed you can set the fan to come on an hour or so before bed. You can even start it while on your way home from work!
- Timer – users can set it for up to eight hours, so it’ll last the whole night.
- Mode – users can choose between 3 modes, one of which mimics nature’s air flow to ensure a controlled and calming breeze, giving you a feeling of sitting outdoors.
- Speed–the fan can be set to low, medium or high fan speed depending on your preferences.
- Noise reduction technology– AirGo is one of the quietest fans on the market and has been awarded with the Quiet Mark,meaning no more disturbed nights through fan sounds.
Chief Marketing Officer and Co-Founder, Sarah Pieters, said:“With many areas of the home becoming smarter and more efficient, we noticed that helping keep homes cool had been somewhat neglected.
“The fan has been in the home for decades but needed to be brought to the modern connected world. AirGo provides users with an enjoyable, yet practical experience during the summer months. Our team strives to build products that have a consumer focus and that aim to make lives easier.”
CEO, Uzair Rafi, said:“Our team worked endlessly to ensure that we delivered a great product to our customers in time for summer. The AirGo fan will enhance the user’s lifestyle and keep them cool in the warmer months. We are looking forward to what the future will bring for GeoSmartPro to help improve the connected home experience in the UK and worldwide.”
GeoSmartPro’s AirGo smart fan is also compatible with voice assistants Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
The AirGo Smart Fan is available for £109 from Amazon.co.uk and https://www.geosmartpro.com/airgo.
5 thoughts on “Stay cool this summer with this smart fan. #AirGo #StartUp #Tech #SmartFan”
Finally great to see smart development in daily necessary home appliances! Great smart features especially with quite mark. Must have for summer
I bought one on the Amazon and this is the perfect fan for this heatwave where I have the luxury to set the fan the way I want without keeping to move and get frustrated to get the perfect setting to keep cool. Love it!
Great purchase, just the perfect fit for my busy routine. Specially love it cause of my cat as I have set it up on temperature control and I can turn it on remotely without having to bother myself much. Definitely recommend this!!
I got two in my house, one is my child room and I love fact that you can use automation to set the fan to operate whenever temperature rises in the room so I don’t have to wake up to turn on/off the fan. Definitely recommend itm
I love the smart Airgo fan, the automation feature works perfectly at night, you can set the fan to turn on off at a certain temperature on the app and it is really helpful for my child’s room as I don’t have to get up every time.
Comments are closed.