We are no stranger to dashcams here and we have reviewed quite a few dashcams from Nextbase and to date all still work a treat and have been useful in some incidences and also for non motoring issues too you really can capture some unexpected footage by having one and I also keep saying it that every motorist should have a dashcam in their vehicle it will pay off in the end regardless..
Today we will do a quick unboxing and check out the specs and the product itself, its features so stay tuned for a full review in the coming weeks and if there is any questions you want answered in the interim feel free to ask below or on social media which is all linked on the top right on site.
- Twin rotating lens recording at full 1080p HD simultaneously, for front and rear protection.
- Enhanced 2.7″ LCD screen and improved user interface
- Click & Go GPS Magnetic Mounting system, which can be used for easy setup and installation in your vehicle
- Wi-Fi to allow you to share your footage directly to your smartphone or tablet
- Nextbase Replay 3 playback software which includes full video playback and editing facilities, as well as the ability to share clips via social media
- GPS location and speed data to pinpoint incidents on your journey