Tesco Mobile which is an MVNO have launched a new prepay plan which some might find quite useful and especially for those on a budget. However this plan is given a specific end date and for now does not look like a long term plan and the offer is over on the 31st Jan 17 which applies to new and current customers,From where im standing this seems like a promo rather than a fixed rate deal for any lengthy period because as we know its now near the end of July which gives this deal 6 months at the new rate..
- The Offer is available to all new and existing Tesco Mobile Prepay customers who top up by a minimum of €15 in one go every 30 days from 20th July 2016 and will run until 31st January 2017.
- Customers are eligible for the Offer so long as they remain a Tesco Mobile Prepay customer and continue to top up by a minimum of €15 every 30 days. For the avoidance of doubt, customers who leave Tesco Mobile will no longer be eligible for the Offer.
- To avail of the Offer, customers must top up by a minimum of €15 in one go every 30 days. Excludes any promotional top up credit received in that 30 day period.
- If you top up again before the end of the 30 day term, then a new 30 day term starts. If you fail to complete the minimum top up before the end of a 30 day term then you will lose the Offer benefits and will be charged the new standard rates for calls & texts. However topping up by a minimum of €15 in one go will again give you 30 days of benefits.
- The Offer applies to all standard Republic of Ireland mobile and landline calls and data usage in Ireland. It excludes international calls, roaming and calls to directory enquiries, premium rate numbers or any non-standard number, downloads while roaming.
- To be eligible for UNLIMITED CALLS PLUS 10GB DATA customers must purchase a €15 top up either in store, online or at any participating location nationwide and top up your account.
For the full press release and information with terms and conditions you can find all that HERE.