Keyboard options for the iPhone are lame but then we now have Swiftkey is one choice thats is an easy one to recommend over stock. GIFs are now back and popular and GIPHY keys will for those who use Twitter for example allows users to use GIFs directly from their keyboard and have the choice to pick from several categories but its limited compared to what is available on Twitter on comparison,But there is a command option which allows users to create and discover.. This app just brings standard plain sms conversations to life to some extent and offering more than static images you could upload yourself and use animated GIFs instead.
HOW TO SEARCH + BROWSE
• Tap the Home icon to start your search from inside the message field and see results appear instantly.
• Explore the Trending feed, your ultimate source for the freshest GIFs.
• Browse reaction GIFs, or explore categories by Mood, Memes, Movies and more.
HOW TO TEXT + SHARE + FAVORITE
• Tap to copy instantly. Then paste the GIF in your a message and send!
• Tap + Hold for more options, like posting a GIF link to Facebook, Twitter and more.
• Find a GIF you love? Double-tap it to save it to your Favorites
Our suite of built-in GIPHY commands lets us find or create a unique GIF just for you.
#echo: Transform your words into a GIF.
#sticker: Discover a random animated sticker.
#text: Type a keyword to fetch the perfect text GIF.
#8ball: Get the answers to your life questions with GIPHY’s magic 8 ball.
#weather: Plug in your zip code and find out the weather.