Gionee had announced last week that they are going to launch a dual 4.2-inch displays phone, one on the front and the the other on the inside along with a T9 keypad. Yes a flip smartphone and they finally launched it at an event in China.
Gionee has officially launched its latest W909 Android flip phone. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC, has 4GB of RAM, comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera along with a fingerprint sensor that lets you unlock the phones in just 0.38 seconds and leather-like finish on the back with metal body, comes with Type-C support and 4G LTE connectivity.
Gionee W909 comes in Rose Gold color, is priced at 3999 Yuan in China and now available for order in China.
Specifications of Gionee W909:
- 4.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) dual touch screen IPS displays with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD (up to 128GB)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 124.1 x 62.8 x 16.5mmmm, Weight: 207.7 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2530mAh battery
Start tuned for more tech buzz.