Over time your Android device slows down and with cheap ones this is the norm this is common and no matter what we do to speed them up you will fail and keep failing,lots of people today have old devices still and complain they are slow,removing data can help but only for so long..But how about an application that can optimize your device that’s not hard to use?
There is a new app called super touch which is said to change this though and speed things up in general,according to the app description below this is what you get..Having tried in on our ever so slow Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and the new arrival which is the BUSH Spira it did seem to speed up to some extent…Other users are also reporting it works on already high end phones such as the Galaxy S6 edge.
1. Magnificent screen sliding respond, easy sliding on screen and no longer delay.
2. Incredibly smooth on zooming web pages or images as well as any operations needing to zoom.
3. Sliding to all directions is unbelievably quick and smooth.
4. Unbelievably quick and smooth lists rolling.
5. Much faster launching and loading Apps.
6. Speedy and accurate typing experience.
7. Much rapid on playing all sorts of games.
8. The first power-saving optimization app that does not affecting phones’ performance.
Super Touch allows you to experience unprecedented smooth smart phones.
One of this App’s main functions is to allow Android devices sliding much quicker and smoother, which will solve the problem of slow drag.
Sliding, dragging and zooming are far smoother; content follows up your fingertip; switching columns is also a lot quicker.
Lists rolling is extraordinarily speedier and smoother, typing is incredibly easier.
There is also a very practical power-saving optimization function, which does not sacrifice the performance of the phone.
One thing though is I am a bit weary of the app itself and it’s permissions but you can try it out and see for yourself…