‘Boxing Clever’ is a game designed to help pupils to develop ‘story sense’ and understand the structural conventions of a simple linear story. The idea was first published in non-digital form by Alan Peat in the 1990s. This app is the first digital version of the now internationally popular game.
– A new story creation app from Alan Peat Ltd.
– The official digital version of the internationally popular story-making game, ‘Boxing Clever’.
– A way of quickly generating the key ingredients of a linear narrative in an engaging manner.
– The ability to create your own custom ‘packs’ of images as a visual stimulus for storytelling and writing.
– The ability to easily import images from your gallery or use photos to build unique banks of story making resources.
IMPORTANTLY, pupils/teachers can then use the images to write or orally record their stories in-app
– Includes the function to print and/or save written notes to Dropbox.
– There are over 3.5 billion possible story combinations!
– A clear and concise “User Manual”.