Fitness apps are a plenty and they all do one thing and give you results and you can do whatever you like with them after that,but what about one that would publicly slate you on Twitter for all to see? Well lets welcome CakeWalk app for iOS into the game because this app will make a show of you and it also comes on Apple Watch too which is handy for those who shelled out for the overpriced timepiece.Really though it is essentially a motivation app and you can turn off the option to shame yourself publicly…
How does CAKEWALK determine whether I deserve to be publicly shamed?
If you walk less than 50% of your daily step goal, CAKEWALK will force you into a 24-hour challenge. If you fail that challenge, that’s when CAKEWALK will start a little chat with you on Twitter.
– Receive messages every morning based on how many steps you took the day before. The lazier you are, the more shame you get!
– Start challenges to get your step count up. Can you take 1500 steps in 15 minutes?
– Compete against your Twitter friends for the top spot on the leaderboard.
– Track your daily steps on the stats page.
– Need an extra incentive to stay active? Set up CAKEWALK to publicly shame you on Twitter when you are being extremely lazy!