Yahoo Messenger app has got some new features and improvements,only recently they launched a new app called Livetext .
This also was to me pointless,after ditching yahoo mail last year I felt it was poor and inconsistent too and outdated,Yahoo are trying to hang onto services and people but they are moving away too,even with Flikr I gave up on.This app seems to be an attempt to claw back on its former customers but Yahoo have entered an already crowed space here so will it help?
With the app only on Android and iOS its already shafted Windows Phone users although this app is hardly something Windows Phone fans will cry for and they are struggling with top named apps as is,this app certainly wont be on their list…
The all-new Yahoo Messenger is the fastest, easiest way to chat and share lots of photos and animated GIFs instantly. Plus, now you can unsend messages—yep, you can take it all back!
More than just a messenger:
• Chat one-on-one or in groups
• Yes, take backs! Tap “Unsend” to remove photos and messages from a conversation
• Instantly share lots of high-resolution photos at once
• Swipe to view photos beautifully displayed in a carousel
• Express yourself with animated GIFs
• “Like” messages and photos in the conversation
• Offline/low connectivity mode—anything you share will be posted once you’re back online
• Optimized for use with TalkBack