If you ever believe that Latin America tend to miss some products, you may be right most of the times, but in this particular case, Motorola has a different strategy with it Moto G line
Meet the Moto G Turbo
As you can imagine this model is an upgraded version of the original Moto G, but keeping what made it famous, the affordable price.
What do we have under the hood?
• Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
• Dual Micro SIM slot
• 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display + Corning Gorilla Glass 3
• 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (Same as Moto X Play)
• Adreno 405 GPU
• 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
• 16GB internal storage + microSD slot
• Rear 13MP f/2.0 camera
• Front 5MP f/2.2 camera
• Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 4G LTE/3G HSPA+
• 2470mAh battery + Motorola TurboCharge technology
The Moto G Turbo also packs IP67 Certification, this means that you can submerge the phone in up to 3 feet of water, for as long as 30 minutes, without any damage to the handset.
Headed to the Mexican market and available starting November 13th for a price equivalent to $283 (4699 pesos)
Motorola has confirmed that the device will be available in European Markets but dates are yet to be confirmed.
What do you think of this reincarnation of our beloved budget friendly phone?