If you have a wad of cash just sitting there or else just a complete nutter you can grab the most expensive Apple Watch on the market and its yours for on €211,517. Thats all just €211,517,for celebs though it would be chunk change but for the fan or geek its out of your league.
What do you get then…..
- 18K solid gold Apple Watch embellished with diamonds
- Sapphire Crystal Retina Display
- Ceramic Back
- Digital Crown
- Force Touch and ceramic
- Heart rate sensor, accelerometer and gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Speaker and microphone
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Water resistant
- Measures approximately 4.2cm(W) x 3.59cm(H) x 1.05cm(D)
Also packing sapphire crystal retina display, a ceramic back with digital crown, force touch, a heart rate sensor alongside speaker and microphone – you’ll wonder how you never found the time to invest sooner.