Last October InBox by Gmail was released via an invite system,we tried it tested it and did not really like it,we also gave away some invites and the reports back where somewhat mixed to say the least.
Now its available with no invite you will be glad to know just announced in a blog post
There is also some new updates too..
Inbox is adding Trip Bundles: All of your emails about a trip will now be bundled together and the most important details (like flight times and hotel reservation numbers) will be available the instant you open Inbox.
More control with Undo Send, Swipe to Delete and Signatures
Being able to control your inbox, like setting your custom Snooze times, is also something you’ve told us matters. So today Inbox is helping you be more productive:
- With Undo Send—now for the first time on your phone—you can take back an email right after sending in case you spotted a mistake, or have second thoughts
- If you’d rather get rid of messages, you can make ‘Delete’ the default swiping action
- If you want to personalize your sent messages, you can now add a custom signature
More ways that Inbox saves you time
You’ve also let us know how much you appreciate a little extra help every now and then—like when Inbox adds phone numbers to Reminders, or finds that flight time in under a second. Today Inbox is adding a few more ways it can be of service:
- When you create Reminders in Keep, they’ll now appear in Inbox
- When someone emails you a to-do, Inbox might suggest adding a Reminder so you don’t forget
- When you get an email from HotelTonight or Eat24, you can now open your reservations and food orders within their app, directly from Inbox