UNLEASH, the fastest-growing HR events across Europe and the US, returns to Paris for its 11th year on 17-18 October, 2023. Organised by UNLEASH, a global digital media and events business dedicated to HR, technology, learning and recruitment leaders, the flagship UNLEASH World conference has been the epicentre for HR, recruitment, learning expertise and tech influence for the last decade. This year, it returns to explore the transformative power of technologies such as AI in shaping the future of work.
Set across 12 theaters, UNLEASH World attendees will hear from visionary keynote speakers including CEOs from L’Oréal, Aliaxis and Roullier Group, CHROs from Airbus, Spotify and Sodexo, and Rugby legends, Jonny Wilkinson, CBE and Serge Betsen. With a diverse range of keynote speakers, interactive sessions, and networking opportunities, UNLEASH World provides cutting-edge insights and best practices for everyone – from CEOs to HR leaders and executives.
“UNLEASH is the most influential HR event in the world, where attendees are given the opportunity to meet the who’s who of the industry from some of the most exciting brands and employers in the world – under one roof, over two days of face-to-face meetings,” said Marc Coleman, CEO and Founder at UNLEASH. “Massive thanks too to our Headline Sponsors who are the heartbeat of the HR Industry and help ensure UNLEASH is the go-to global event for HR Leaders, including: AWS, Bob, Deloitte, Eightfold, Phenom, Qualtrics, SAP SuccessFactors, Visier, Workday, and Workhuman”.
Through keynotes on the main stage and further breakout stages, attendees will gain on some of the most pressing topics including:
- Creating an Exponential Organization in the Modern Era
- The Adaptive Enterprise – HR Technology in the Age of AI
- Tech & Human Harmony in a Hyper-Connected World
- Harnessing the Power of Resilience and Reinvention
- Mastering Employee Connection and the Social Contract in Today’s Talent Landscape
The speaker roster itself is star-studded with 200+ of the best in the HR industry with speakers including:
- Jean-Claude Le Grand, CHRO, L’Oréal
- Katarina Berg, CHRO, Spotify
- Josh Bersin, Founder & CEO, The Josh Bersin Company
- Natalia Wallenberg, CHRO, Ahold Delhaize
- Salim Ismail, Founder, OpenExO
- Anika Grant, CPO, Ubisoft
- Thierry Baril, CHRO, Airbus
- Beatriz Rodriguez, Chief Talent and DEIB Officer, Bayer
- Reza Moussavian, VP of People Products, Zalando
- Maud Alvarez-Pereyre, Chief People & Transformation Officer, LVMH
- Andrew Elston, Global Head, Workforce Strategy Enablement, HSBC
- Laura Hingel, Global Head of Talent & Employer Branding, Christian Dior
Henrik Hansen, VP Global Head of Integrated People Services, Philips
- Denise King, Vice President, Global Benefits and Payroll, Medtronic
- Artur Nejmark, Head of HRIS Operations, Volvo Group
Introducing the UNLEASH World Startup Program: A veritable launchpad for trailblazing entrepreneurs in the HR and Future of Work. UNLEASH has been the launchpad for the future of HR Tech, this high-impact platform has already seen its network of startups raise an astounding €10 billion in funding. 2023 UNLEASH World Startup Award offers an unparalleled opportunity for early-stage companies to break through. Established in 2011, this accolade has proven to be more than just a trophy; it’s a gateway to funding and exponential growth. Our last four champions and runner-up’s secured game-changing funding within months. Those interested in entering the award can find out more here.
For more information, including the agenda and how to register for the event, visit https://www.unleash.ai/unleashworld.