The Otterbox thin flex case is one of the latest on the market for Samsung’s latest devices the Galaxy Z Flip5, cases for flip phones tend to take a while to hit the shelves but over the next few weeks we will see them arrive but some companies have them ready out the gate on a device launch
The Thin Flex case comes in many colours so there is choice for the customer and that choice is only up to you on which colour you go for. The case is presented as expected from Otterbox and just comes in simple packaging and you get some information inside the box and two parts for the case being a flip phone.
The case itself for me is on the thicker side making the device a tad bulky on the front however this protects that all important cover display on the phone giving you piece of mind in that area all ports are well covered too and deep, you get a clear view on the rear of the cover of your phone and the keys work well. I did find the fingerprint sensor a tad awkward to use though with the thickness of the case opened and closed but again this could be just me and my big fingers.
Overall your device will be protected from harm here with the case but the only exposed part is the folding mechanism itself and I yet have to see any cases that cover this bar one I seen on an ad on Facebook so I might get that in soon.
Check out the video below for more.
- Hard case with soft grip edges
- Ultra-slim case designed for foldable phones
- DROP+ | drop tested to meet military standard (MIL-STD-810G 516.6)
- Made with more than 50% recycled plastic
- Wireless charging compatible
- Easy installation
- Lasting antimicrobial properties to protect the case*
* Helps protect the case exterior against many common bacteria. It does not protect you or the screen.
- Raised edges protect camera and screen
- Hassle-free customer experience