The latest from EDIFIER has dropped in to be tested out and it is the new Edifier TWS1 Pro 2 earbuds packed with features and app connection for small money and an update to the TSW1 earbuds which we tested back in 2021, you can see that review here.
We have the White version here and they do look super clean and has a glossy finish to them and look well out of the box and we look forward to seeing how much things have changed over the last two years, the cost to performance ratio has come down over the years yet Edifier still always maintained to deliver great audio products regardless at any price point.
With ANC, wear detection, ultra low latency and app connection we look forward to testing the latest out and if you have any questions feel free to let us know as ususal.
- Long Battery Life. Around 4 hours music playtime with ANC ON with 12 hours charging case. A total 16 hours playtime.
- Active noise cancellation with 2 levels of ANC selection and multiple ANC modes is designed to reduce unwanted background noise in various environments.
- Clear call quality. Built-in microphone to ensure high quality calls.
- Wear Detection. Music will pause automatically when taken out of your ear and will start playing once you place them back in.
- Ultra-low latency connection with seamless experience on gaming activities.
- Edifier Connect App. Unlock all the features through APP: customize control setting and EQ selection (Classic/POP/Classical/Rock).
- Dust proof and splash proof for active wear. IP54 certified.
Price & Availability:
The Edifier TWS1 Pro 2 is available for £49.99 from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C7L1KJRQ