Dell Technologies now offers Dell Lifecycle Hub managed service in Ireland to simplify IT by providing an end-to-end, multi-vendor device lifecycle management solution. The service means Dell manages the use of a customer’s PC fleet from the first use through to disposition of the device at end of life, allowing the IT team to focus on other business priorities.
Lifecycle management for end user devices is becoming more complex as companies embrace the hybrid workplace, especially for larger customers with multiple office locations and remote team members. Combining warehousing and inventory management with configuration services and deployment expertise into one end-to-end solution, Dell Lifecycle Hub:
- Ships configured PCs and new hire kits to maximise day one productivity
- Manages returns when employees leave the company and optimises device utilisation
- Provides whole unit exchange when device failures occur, rapidly returning users to productivity
- Manages device refresh at lease end or when fully depreciated
- Facilitates proper device disposition at end of life
Dermot O’Connell, senior vice president for Services in EMEA, said: “Now more than ever, IT is challenged to oversee the employee technology experience, maximise device utilisation and ensure their company is making the most of their PC investment. With Dell Lifecycle Hub, Dell Technologies takes care of device lifecycle management, so our customers don’t have to, allowing them more time to focus on strategic business priorities.”
Dell Lifecycle Hub is available immediately and is also offered as a resell option for channel partners. Learn more in Dell’s blog on unlocking the power of customers’ PC ecosystem.