The latest from Jabra has dropped in and only recently announced their latest product to hit their portfolio is the all new Jabra Elite 4 which is aimed at those who work and play and looking a the features given here they certainly seem to fit the bill but what is notable here is the price they come in at with all these features listed below.
Calum MacDougall, SVP at Jabra, said: “The modern earbud user is looking for tech that’s ready for work and play at their fingertips, whilst not compromising on key features. The Elite 4 offer a solution to this and is the perfect all-rounder, designed to help users to concentrate, connect, and call without distractions. It is the ideal companion to balance work and life.”
So as per ususal we will be putting these to the test as always and if you have any questions feel free to ask on all our social etc and we will answer and have a full hands on review soon and check them out towards the previous models we have reviewed in the unboxing video below.
Key features of the Elite 4:
· Bluetooth® Multipoint means seamless switching between calls and apps
· Fast Pair and Swift Pair ensure instant connections to laptops/phones
· Active Noise Cancellation blocks out background noise
· Comfortable fit for all-day wearing
· 4-microphone technology for optimised call clarity
· Up to 22 hours total battery with ANC on (28 hours ANC off)
· Go solo feature to use either earbud for listening or taking calls while the other charges
· Spotify Tap playback
· Qualcomm® aptX unlike competitors
· IP55-rated rainproof protection, plus 2-year warranty
The Jabra Elite 4 is available in selected retailers, MSRP £99.99 / €99,99