Penneys has today revealed its new customer website in Ireland, following its successful launch in the UK last year. Created to better connect the journey between searching online and then shopping in store, the new site features thousands of products from across Penneys’ best-selling ranges, as well as a fresh design, enhanced navigation and a brand-new feature that allows customers to check stock availability and size in their local Penneys store.
A virtual shop window to explore what awaits in store, the new website features a much wider selection of the latest Penneys collections and everyday essentials across fashion, homeware, lifestyle, beauty and more. So, whether that’s checking out new denim fits and ranges, finding out who is behind the latest must-have collaboration or exploring what’s new in your favourite department, the new site will allow people to browse, explore and be inspired.
As well as being able to check if an item is in stock in their local store, Penneys fans will now be able to view more product images and access more detailed product information – covering fabric and materials, and care instructions which until now would only be found on the label or packaging. Customers will also be able to create an account, giving them access to a brand-new ‘Wishlist’ function which enables them to select and save their favourite products for later as well as giving them the ability to choose their local store for browsing on the site and sign up to a newsletter to receive all the latest Penneys news and sneak peaks of new collections.
Damien O’Neill, Head of Penneys Ireland and Northern Ireland, said: “We are delighted to launch our new website in Ireland today; we know our Penneys customers love coming into our stores, but we now want to make it easier for them to see what’s in store by showcasing a much wider selection of our products online, enabling them to browse and check stock availability in their local store before visiting. Our ranges showcase our strong commitment to value, something we know matters more than ever to our customers right now and our website will help us to shine a spotlight on the breadth of fashionable and affordable choices available in our stores across Ireland.”
As consumers continue to grapple with the cost-of-living crisis, Penneys is continuing its commitment to offering the best value and choice in Irish retail to its customers in Ireland. The new website showcases our value offering with great trends for every occasion that can be found in our stores. From lounging at home or working out to office wear or a night on the tiles, Penneys has everyone covered with the best value on the high street.
Last Autumn, Penneys also announced its commitment to protect prices on more than a thousand of its essential kids’ products, as it seeks to help family finances go further. Shoppers can be confident that as we start 2023, prices will continue to be held across many of its most popular kids’ lines, from underwear to t-shirts, to dresses and jeans.
Penneys Stock Checker
Looking ahead, Primark’s new website will continue to be rolled out across its remaining 13 markets in the coming months.
The new website can be found at: https://www.primark.com/en-ie
- Latest Fashion and Homewares – The biggest ever range of Penneys products will now be available to browse online.
- More and better images – Bringing products to life with better imagery and multiple shots for most products – flat lays and modelled.
- More product information – More detailed information about materials and composition, care info and instructions.
- Easier to find – New search features will make it even easier to research and browse the Primark ranges online.
- Stock Checker – The ability to check availability in store at the product/size level, with the following guide:
- Green – The item is in stock
- Orange – Stock is running low on this product
- Red – This item is now sold out / out of stock
- Grey – This item is not available in this store.
- Personalised content – customers will be able to create their own accounts to save their shopping preferences, receive personalised updates from Primark via email and create and save a Wishlist of their favourite products.
- Newsletter sign up – customers will be able to sign up to receive an email newsletter to keep up to date with all the latest Primark news.
- Social integration – Closer integration with its social channels to allow customers in Ireland to link directly through to the website for all product info.